- Sun, 12:48: Who has two thumbs and put the wrong departure time into his calendar? #ThisGuy #SMRT
- Sun, 18:18: @sunbrae Reasonably minimal. It was a long wait but I took the Metro into the city and saw Inside Out in the interim.
- Sun, 22:26: Made it home, with all my stuff, neither of which outcome was a sure bet 10 hours earlier.
Behold! I am about to do a new thing!
27 July 2015 @ 12:00 pm
24 July 2015 @ 12:00 pm
18 July 2015 @ 12:00 pm
16 July 2015 @ 12:00 pm
15 July 2015 @ 12:00 pm
- Tue, 13:01: And three hours into my shift, I finally remember to change into my uniform.
13 July 2015 @ 12:00 pm
- Sun, 17:16: Jessie from Toy Story is not a princess, @MadisonMallards!
- Sun, 21:08: RT @leonardpierce: With your longing eyes attend this sneak peek fair for "Henry IV, Part II"! An AMA with Richard Burbage shall follow. …
- Sun, 22:06: My ability to play Words on Tour has outstripped Words on Tour's ability to provide me with new levels to play.
11 July 2015 @ 12:00 pm
06 July 2015 @ 12:00 pm
04 July 2015 @ 12:01 pm
- Fri, 16:01: #SingleBecause I'm just as unpopular with the ladies as I am with the chaps. Also because of the Simpsons references probably.
- Sat, 09:18: "They see themselves as having a lot at stake here." From an article about Deadheads, but it describes any fan. http://t.co/pWwaNuNJGC
- Sat, 09:38: RT @markleggett: Just a simple photo of a red vase, right? Look closer; it's Hall & Oates. http://t.co/XVvkVn4wKY
03 July 2015 @ 12:01 pm
- Thu, 22:19: This afternoon at work: ME: Haters gonna hate hate hate hate hate. COWORKER: You are NOT Taylor Swift. ME: No I'm Becky.
29 June 2015 @ 12:00 pm
27 June 2015 @ 12:00 pm
- Sat, 09:32: RT @mattbuchanan: the new yorker website was a beautiful experiment that has now come to its inevitable conclusion, thank you all http://t.…
- Sat, 09:33: RT @pareene: This could be the most incomprehensible and aggressively inaccessible liveblog in the history of the form http://t.co/vWHy6VAY…
26 June 2015 @ 12:02 pm
- Thu, 19:29: Never noticed the Pepsi Free can by Marty's bed before! #BacktotheFuture #movienight
- Thu, 19:55: One downside of watching a film on a stadium Jumbotron from the opposite end zone: the audio is slightly out of sync. Damn you, physics!
- Thu, 20:18: Wondering if they're going to stop the movie 3/4 through to play "Jump Around." #CampRandall #movienight
16 June 2015 @ 12:00 pm
12 June 2015 @ 12:00 pm
- Thu, 18:29: 59 degrees F at the ol' ballpark tonight. And this is the warmer of the two games I've been to this season!
11 June 2015 @ 12:00 pm
05 June 2015 @ 12:00 pm
03 June 2015 @ 12:00 pm
31 May 2015 @ 12:00 pm
28 May 2015 @ 12:00 pm