Ten personal items decorating my cubicle at work:
- Calender featuring photos taken by my friend Sharon D.
- Uncle Scrooge insulated mug
- Drawing by my nephew of a large shark chasing a small fish, who is saying "Don't eat meiieeeeeiiieeeeeei!!!
- "Beware of Female Spies" magnet from the National Spy Museum
- Boxing skull monster pen (from boliver)
- Blue Mexican bobblehead armadillo figurine
- Birthday card from my supervisor
- PVC figurine of Donald Duck wearing a top hat and tails
- Railroad spike with my TWoP screen name painted on it (from ghoulchick)
- Lilo and Stich marble magnet (from rustydog )
I feel I should mention that my dearly departed friend allthatjazmyne loaned me the cash necessary to buy the blue armadillo when we were in Las Vegas together. I'm not sure I ever paid her back, come to think of it. Oops.