Ten articles in the August 2010 issue of Watt PoultryUSA, "the magazine for the integrated poultry industry:"
- DeLauro to reintroduce single food agency in bill
- Export forecast for 2035
- 5 processing tips from Poultry 101
- Second-processing tackles labor and yield
- Poultry packaging grows green, convenient
- PCR on frontline of coccidiosis control
- How US poultry trade with Russia is changing
- 'Healthy People' goals not met for 2010
- Ethanolers not wasting Gulf crisis
- Agency restricts Brasil Foods takeover
I probably don't need to tell you this, since the article tells me it "has virtually become a household word as people watch TV crime programs," but PCR stands for Polymerase Chain Reaction. Obviously I have been watching the wrong crime shows.