Ten blog posts by Tom Scocca:
- The FBI Would Like to Reassure You That It Only Classifies Peaceful Groups as Terrorists by Accident
- Washington's Football Team Opposes Twitter, Blogging, and Reporting in General
- Gotcha! Fictional Persona Mock-Endorses Intentional Branding Gimmick During Parody Testimony at Real Hearing
- Harvard Pretends to Get Back Some of the Pretend Money It Pretend-Lost
- ABC News Literally Believes Events Do Not Happen Until They Are Reported
- AT&T vs. Verizon Wireless: Would You Rather Get One Big Ripoff or Lots of Tiny Ripoffs?
- Mike Barnicle, Fraud and Plagiarist, Helps Guide America Through Baseball's Era of Shame
- Charles Krauthammer: The Unforgivable Thing About Arrogant, Ugly, Corrupt, Unserious Liberals Is Their Contempt for People Who Disagree With Them
- When John McCain Comes Riding on His Flying Unicorn to Save America, David Broder Will Have a Bag of Carrots for the Unicorn
- Lying Propaganda-Ghoul Ari Fleischer Explains How Professional, Ethical Reporting Should Work
Scocca is one of my favorite news blogs. Which is no surprise; I've been a fan of his writing ever since I stumbled upon Funny Paper, the column he and Joe MacLeod wrote for the Baltimore City Paper earlier this century. One thing I always enjoy about his posts are his headlines, which are consistently interesting and amusing. The one about the unicorn is particularly cherce, I think.