- Good news, everyone! Fox is bringing back Futurama this summer to burn off the remaining unaired episodes. The first new episode will air this Sunday, June 1, at 7:00 PM Eastern. Hooray for Zoidberg!
- Devonsheer melba toast is "the choice of Nadia Comaneci and Bart Conner, Gold Medal Gymnasts." And to demonstrate their passion for Devonsheer melba toast, they posed for a bunch of photos for the back of the box, and provided a traditional Romanian recipe for eggplant spread, or "salata de vinete," which is alleged to be Bart Conner's favorite. His favorite what, it does not say.
- Melba toast without eggplant spread, or cheese, or something, is about the blandest stuff you'll ever eat. It's not as bad as a rice cake, but it's a big step down from, say, a Carr's Water Cracker.
- I'm going to see Dan Fogelburg at Wolf Trap tonight. The last two times I was at Wolf Trap, I was performing there.
- I'm giving serious consideration to driving up to Philadelphia tomorrow for Wizard World East. I haven't fully committed to the idea yet, but I can't really think of a good reason not to. Unfortunately, the school year at Bryn Mawr is over, so I won't be able to stop and say hi to fox1013. Alas.
Five random things
Wed, 18:21: Can someone please explain to me why someone would care even a tiny amount about why someone else would wear a mask ALONE in their…
Tue, 14:24: A few years ago I stayed overnight in San Francisco, little more than a twelve-hour stay, and the one thing I made time for was a…
Sun, 16:56: I mean, it's a single serving package, isn't it? https://t.co/g8xqSAstWY Sun, 16:59: RT @ Popehat: Big…