- Good news, everyone! Fox is bringing back Futurama this summer to burn off the remaining unaired episodes. The first new episode will air this Sunday, June 1, at 7:00 PM Eastern. Hooray for Zoidberg!
- Devonsheer melba toast is "the choice of Nadia Comaneci and Bart Conner, Gold Medal Gymnasts." And to demonstrate their passion for Devonsheer melba toast, they posed for a bunch of photos for the back of the box, and provided a traditional Romanian recipe for eggplant spread, or "salata de vinete," which is alleged to be Bart Conner's favorite. His favorite what, it does not say.
- Melba toast without eggplant spread, or cheese, or something, is about the blandest stuff you'll ever eat. It's not as bad as a rice cake, but it's a big step down from, say, a Carr's Water Cracker.
- I'm going to see Dan Fogelburg at Wolf Trap tonight. The last two times I was at Wolf Trap, I was performing there.
- I'm giving serious consideration to driving up to Philadelphia tomorrow for Wizard World East. I haven't fully committed to the idea yet, but I can't really think of a good reason not to. Unfortunately, the school year at Bryn Mawr is over, so I won't be able to stop and say hi to fox1013. Alas.
Five random things
Sat, 15:10: In two weeks! https://t.co/ifYeWJ1nYn Sat, 23:21: RT @ Hoganmag: Sluggo Saturday (“Nancy” strips from April 22-27, 1940):…
Fri, 13:25: This is gold https://t.co/70GeumTJwt
Thu, 17:41: RT @ GraceBannasch: This is a solid summary Thu, 23:14: This is pretty accurate and audaccuracy is the word of the year…