- Tue. 13:02: @Little_Moff I get your point but I say that's more a Nehru jacket than a Mao. And, beats me. I've seen a few tuxes cut like that ...
- Tue, 13:03: @Little_Moff ... but most men are pretty resistant to tux / suit fashions that stray from the traditional cut or slight variations thereof.
- Tue, 17:31: In which I reveal myself to be a harsh science fair judge… http://t.co/m0OCjpFBsJ
- Wed, 08:47: I'm reminded that while some songs I didn't like when I was younger have grown on me over time, I still think Rythym Nation is terrible. #fb
- Wed, 09:02: @sgfenton Yeah, but I actually had to listen to it.
- Wed, 09:21: @Little_Moff Are high collars in general popular among women? I don't see many turtlenecks around either.
- Wed, 09:35: @magnoliadairy It's line dancing. Basically, it's a jazzed-up version of the Electric Slide. Whoopie turtle.
- Wed, 09:38: @westwingwolf I can see this as part of a experimental project, with another poster showing, say, the corrosive effect of sugar on teeth.
Mon, 13:40: Pretty easy to love Wisconsin, says the white man. https://t.co/zt8gxJmGq3 Mon, 13:56: "City and state officials" -- the…
Sun, 13:33: Post your first amazon order if you're not a coward. I have absolutely no memory whatsoever of ever having read this book.…
Sat, 19:07: My dad was a grade school principal and we could play in the gym or use the computers in the library (a bigger deal than the…