- Sat, 16:25: I know my reward's in heaven, but I'm still mad @wifilmfest's screening of Whedon's MUCH ADO sold out while I volunteered at the food bank.
- Sat, 18:12: Poet's Corner: Monologue for an Onion… http://t.co/EWPusNMRrh
- Sat, 19:40: Plenty of idiots prowling the streets of Madison tonight, wearing stupid hats and searching for cheap green beer. #fb
- Sat, 21:00: Tonightls filmed entertainment: Alfred Hitchcock's Rope. Chosen over the other DVD I have checked out because it's an hour shorter. #fb
- Sat, 21:05: I've not. Heard good things, though. Also heard an upcoming Community episode is based on it--don't know if in terms of plot or technique.
Mon, 14:25: Same guy who cancelled someone from the UW Board of Regents because he didn't agree with him politically https://t.co/TfgBYOY7W5…
Sun, 21:12: A former star for @ UWBadgers! https://t.co/4ZLY6JYxqa
Sat, 16:42: Aaaaand I'm told signage is now up at that location announcing its closure as of this coming Monday. Congratulations Ald. Rummel et…