- Sat, 16:25: I know my reward's in heaven, but I'm still mad @wifilmfest's screening of Whedon's MUCH ADO sold out while I volunteered at the food bank.
- Sat, 18:12: Poet's Corner: Monologue for an Onion… http://t.co/EWPusNMRrh
- Sat, 19:40: Plenty of idiots prowling the streets of Madison tonight, wearing stupid hats and searching for cheap green beer. #fb
- Sat, 21:00: Tonightls filmed entertainment: Alfred Hitchcock's Rope. Chosen over the other DVD I have checked out because it's an hour shorter. #fb
- Sat, 21:05: I've not. Heard good things, though. Also heard an upcoming Community episode is based on it--don't know if in terms of plot or technique.
Madison Metro held a "Tweet Chat" this afternoon; General Manager Chuck Kamp and Transit and Parking Commission member Margaret Bergamini we…
CAN WE PLEASE STOP BEING RACIST WHEN WE OBJECTIFY WOMEN? #MissAmerica— Hari Kondabolu (@harikondabolu) September 16, 2013 If you follow…
I mentioned the other day that I've been watching a lot of romantic comedies lately, and that I've been guided in my choices by lists of favorite…