- Sun, 14:33: Happy Irish stereotype day!
- Sun, 14:49: oh hey who's that guy with the ticket to see Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing next month IT IS ME
- Sun, 18:15: This week in the arts… http://t.co/i4jklYUk2x
- Sun, 20:18: Tonight's kinograph: Howards End. You will, I suspect, not be surprised it won an Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay. (Among others.) #fb
- Mon, 09:34: RT @poniewozik: But I should stop there. Because when you actually start taking the rules of TV brackets seriously, THE TV BRACKETS WIN.
- Mon, 09:35: RT @jdkrach: You know who else's lives get ruined by criminal convictions? Murderers. Thieves. You know: criminals. You know what else? ...
- Mon, 10:03: Whereas right now it happens to be snowing. Man, this winter. RT @laurie_stark Last year on this date it was 81 degrees in Madison.
How did Friday become my busiest day of the week? No time for anything substantive or original today, so here's another of the poems my Facebook…
Well, that was fast. It's not so much a question of being lazy tonight; I just got caught up doing other things, and all of a sudden it was pretty…
From time to time last year, when I was posting something every day, I would from time to time feel lazy or tired or rushed, and so would post a poem…