- Sun, 14:33: Happy Irish stereotype day!
- Sun, 14:49: oh hey who's that guy with the ticket to see Joss Whedon's Much Ado About Nothing next month IT IS ME
- Sun, 18:15: This week in the arts… http://t.co/i4jklYUk2x
- Sun, 20:18: Tonight's kinograph: Howards End. You will, I suspect, not be surprised it won an Oscar for Best Adapted Screenplay. (Among others.) #fb
- Mon, 09:34: RT @poniewozik: But I should stop there. Because when you actually start taking the rules of TV brackets seriously, THE TV BRACKETS WIN.
- Mon, 09:35: RT @jdkrach: You know who else's lives get ruined by criminal convictions? Murderers. Thieves. You know: criminals. You know what else? ...
- Mon, 10:03: Whereas right now it happens to be snowing. Man, this winter. RT @laurie_stark Last year on this date it was 81 degrees in Madison.
Fri, 13:55: Or just not build one in the first place. Hey, did you know Madison, Wisconsin didn't have a public pool until 2006? Fun fact.…
Thu, 12:20: Very much so, and this band specifically. Hoping against hope they'll schedule a few dates before the end of the year so I can…
Wed, 21:40: Everyone thinks it's bonkers to have Avatar included here but has anyone considered the possibility he used the wrong logo…