- Wed, 13:37: RT @NikkiFinke: Twitter Data Can Provide Early Insights Into TV Ratings: Study http://t.co/49oHT2Se7Y via @Deadline
- Wed, 13:50: Never prouder to be a Wheaton Central alum. RT @chicagotribune Wheaton North teacher accused of having sex w/ student http://t.co/ZrOjPrcM4m
- Wed, 14:38: Some "feud." Carson made fun of NBC all the time. RT @Deadline Jay Leno Stokes NBC Feud For Second Night In A Row http://t.co/plq53wTW8q
- Wed, 15:46: MT @WiStateJournal BREAKING: a story reported by @B5Q 45 minutes ago.
- Wed, 16:44: The Sophistry of Sen. Ted Cruz… http://t.co/Xhu6zcUtKW
- Wed, 16:46: That's going on my résumé. RT @violincatherine @comedy4cast @JHeaton416 @maegwen Everybody BUT y'all is farty on FB. #Sorry
- Thu, 09:42: *TBD*: Let's Tweet It: Official Community hashtag for 3/21 - maegwen: Communies! The Twitter campaign... http://t.co/UFSbfkHns6
- Thu, 11:24: I'm listening to @ErinMcGathy's podcast w/ @yvettenbrown & being amused by Erin's worrying about saying @jujujulieta's last name wrong.
- Thu, 11:25: (Because if you want to get technical about it, even as she was worrying about the last name, she was mispronouncing her first name.) :-)
- Thu, 11:26: Oh, and here's the link for the podcast: http://t.co/jLzkOO7wKV
- Thu, 11:39: Yay! RT @CommunityGiveaw Scripts and shirts have shipped! Were waiting for shirts to be printed...
- Thu, 11:47: @violincatherine Hey, St. Catherine, I just sang your hymn tune at Vespers last night. :-)
How did Friday become my busiest day of the week? No time for anything substantive or original today, so here's another of the poems my Facebook…
Well, that was fast. It's not so much a question of being lazy tonight; I just got caught up doing other things, and all of a sudden it was pretty…
From time to time last year, when I was posting something every day, I would from time to time feel lazy or tired or rushed, and so would post a poem…