- Tue, 12:58: FYI @joyxiii RT @RoryOMalley They are blasting the @PitchPerfect soundtrack outside the steps of the Supreme Court! #thegayshavearrived
- Tue, 13:01: Photo: tompeyer: GOOD PLAN http://t.co/OVZN6HGdod
- Tue, 17:32: Crimes against cruciverbalism… http://t.co/ltNsk5e9yL
- Tue, 19:08: The love potion episode of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated was really heteronormative. I didn't see one same-sex couple.
- Tue, 20:19: Tonight's movie: A Room with a View. Starring Marcus Brody and Bellatrix Lestrange! #fb
- Tue, 20:29: Also starring M, Abraham Lincoln, Charles Dickens, and the Dowager Countess of Grantham. Boy, that'd be one crazy fanfic.
- Tue, 20:34: I actually did read a fic like that once; The League of Extraordinary Adolescents. It's not very good, but it *is* bonkers.
- Tue, 20:36: It stars Harry Potter, Buffy, Roald Dahl's Matilda, an Animorphs character, Jesse Tuck from Tuck Everlasting, & Jack from Lord of the Flies.
- Tue, 20:39: As I recall, it's terribly written, but the story's pretty good. A competent author could do something with it, I think.
- Tue, 20:47: Oh, hey, Julian Sands. There's your plot: Scaroth of Jagaroth and Bellatrix vs. Dickens, Lincoln, M, Brody, and the Dowager Countess.
- Tue, 20:54: Wait, that was Julian Glover, not Julian Sands. Crap, now I'm stuck for a storyline.
College pal Scott is coming to town today! It will be a quid pro quo sort of visit; he's buying me lunch, and I'm treating him to a hockey game. So I…
My oldest niece's college education gets underway tomorrow; my oldest nephew's, next Thursday. Very exciting! In their honor, here are some relevant…
I'm out of town this week, visiting my brother and his family out east, so I'm in what Mike Sterling calls Low Content Mode. I've queued six art and…