- Tue, 12:58: FYI @joyxiii RT @RoryOMalley They are blasting the @PitchPerfect soundtrack outside the steps of the Supreme Court! #thegayshavearrived
- Tue, 13:01: Photo: tompeyer: GOOD PLAN http://t.co/OVZN6HGdod
- Tue, 17:32: Crimes against cruciverbalism… http://t.co/ltNsk5e9yL
- Tue, 19:08: The love potion episode of Scooby-Doo! Mystery Incorporated was really heteronormative. I didn't see one same-sex couple.
- Tue, 20:19: Tonight's movie: A Room with a View. Starring Marcus Brody and Bellatrix Lestrange! #fb
- Tue, 20:29: Also starring M, Abraham Lincoln, Charles Dickens, and the Dowager Countess of Grantham. Boy, that'd be one crazy fanfic.
- Tue, 20:34: I actually did read a fic like that once; The League of Extraordinary Adolescents. It's not very good, but it *is* bonkers.
- Tue, 20:36: It stars Harry Potter, Buffy, Roald Dahl's Matilda, an Animorphs character, Jesse Tuck from Tuck Everlasting, & Jack from Lord of the Flies.
- Tue, 20:39: As I recall, it's terribly written, but the story's pretty good. A competent author could do something with it, I think.
- Tue, 20:47: Oh, hey, Julian Sands. There's your plot: Scaroth of Jagaroth and Bellatrix vs. Dickens, Lincoln, M, Brody, and the Dowager Countess.
- Tue, 20:54: Wait, that was Julian Glover, not Julian Sands. Crap, now I'm stuck for a storyline.
Mon, 22:31: Wondering why NBC called Team USA's April Ross and Alix Klineman by their first names but Germany's Laura Ludwig and Maggie Kozuch…
Sun, 15:58: Ha ha! It's funny because it's assault and battery. https://t.co/t7wDnmJZEi Sun, 21:08: Visiting my ancestral homeland…
Sat, 13:09: RT @ jacobtorbeck: I’m a theologian, and I approve this message. https://t.co/TQufoMu17Y Sat, 13:18: RT @ rebeccavallas:…