- Thu, 13:42: Gravity is a contributing factor in nearly 73 percent of all accidents involving falling… http://t.co/w6lQVQwggI
- Thu, 18:07: Udolpho, ch. 12; "Valancourt... had forgotten to date his letter, so that it was impossible for Madame Cheron to return an answer." Huh? #fb
- Fri, 09:33: Wait, so "Israeli couscous" isn't really couscous? Huh. And here I was ready to criticize the @LATimes #crossword for a bad clue.
- Fri, 09:53: UW Badgers win the NCAA Basketball tournament! (In 1941.) http://t.co/x9HcKPhJ4A via @UWMadArchives
- Fri, 10:12: No loss, IMO. RT @romenesko NPR is pulling the plug on "Talk of the Nation." http://t.co/jIzyzxT3iL
- Fri, 10:45: For your Good Friday listening pleasure: Musical Passion Stories http://t.co/JjBSO6VK1g Selections from Messiah http://t.co/CgureelCTh
- Fri, 11:17: True! Weird to tweet about it 6 days later, though. RT @WISCTV_News3 Wisconsin beats CC 3-2 in WCHA championship game http://t.co/wsWUOIwV12
- Fri, 11:45: @WestwoodPres Thanks for the RT, fellow Presbyterian!
How did Friday become my busiest day of the week? No time for anything substantive or original today, so here's another of the poems my Facebook…
Well, that was fast. It's not so much a question of being lazy tonight; I just got caught up doing other things, and all of a sudden it was pretty…
From time to time last year, when I was posting something every day, I would from time to time feel lazy or tired or rushed, and so would post a poem…