- Sat, 16:26: Poet's Corner: Incident… http://t.co/EQa1ew5TDO
- Sat, 20:17: And now, a tweet that would be shockingly rude if posted as a comment to a certain Facebook post.
- Sat, 20:19: I can think of an explanation other than murder how a guy last seen leaving a bar after 1 AM on Jan. 1 might end up dead in a river.
- Sat, 20:21: @MGeschwind It probably wasn't directed at you.
- Sat, 20:23: Tonight's flick: Terms of Endearment. Did you know Larry McMurtry has both written a Best Adapted Screenplay Oscar ...
- Sat, 20:26: ... and the basis for a Best Adapted Screenplay Oscar won by another writer? The more you know.
- Sat, 21:21: If Terms of Endearment had been made this year instead of 30 years ago, Owen Wilson would definitely be playing the Jeff Daniels part.
Mon, 16:37: I have found @ spooloflies's spiritual sister or niece or something. https://t.co/g74RpBlkQR Mon, 16:41: Yes, that's exactly…
Sun, 13:11: RT @ tompeyer: Krypto wins an Oscar. Adventure Comics #272, 1960. https://t.co/VTSKBIGTWL Sun, 18:47: @ WisconsinUnion Are…
Sat, 15:10: In two weeks! https://t.co/ifYeWJ1nYn Sat, 23:21: RT @ Hoganmag: Sluggo Saturday (“Nancy” strips from April 22-27, 1940):…