- Thu, 14:21: @htbthomas Sorry for the latish notice, but do you think you could round up a sub for the review roundup tomorrow?
- Thu, 15:53: Boy, you fall behind on the comic strips and you miss a lot of comics about armadillos. http://t.co/02H98Xouk6
- Thu, 17:29: Seen on a nearby t-shirt: KEEP CALM & DON'T. Given the bright blue color, I'm guessing the last word is BLINK. We'll see once she stands up.
- Thu, 17:41: Tonight I honor the memory of @ebertchicago with a film about another great Central Illinoisan: LINCOLN. His review: http://t.co/5yADqUZzo7
- Thu, 17:57: Sorry, guy I almost hit with the door. But next time, don't stand so close to the door.
- Thu, 18:02: Sufjan Stevens's song "Decatur" playing in the Marquee Theater in advance of LINCOLN. Well played, @wud_film.
- Thu, 22:07: @Little_Moff Thanks for helping me out tomorrow! A last-minute project with a tight deadline arose unexpectedly.
- Thu, 22:08: All news is local, @ebertchicago edition. RT @WiStateJournal: Film critic Roger Ebert was no stranger to Madison http://t.co/5jBmdBmAah
- Fri, 10:25: 30 seconds apart in my feed: @Naive_Steve saying Hannibal bombed and @MarkBeierly saying its ratings were decent. I am confusticated.
How did Friday become my busiest day of the week? No time for anything substantive or original today, so here's another of the poems my Facebook…
Well, that was fast. It's not so much a question of being lazy tonight; I just got caught up doing other things, and all of a sudden it was pretty…
From time to time last year, when I was posting something every day, I would from time to time feel lazy or tired or rushed, and so would post a poem…