- Thu, 14:21: @htbthomas Sorry for the latish notice, but do you think you could round up a sub for the review roundup tomorrow?
- Thu, 15:53: Boy, you fall behind on the comic strips and you miss a lot of comics about armadillos. http://t.co/02H98Xouk6
- Thu, 17:29: Seen on a nearby t-shirt: KEEP CALM & DON'T. Given the bright blue color, I'm guessing the last word is BLINK. We'll see once she stands up.
- Thu, 17:41: Tonight I honor the memory of @ebertchicago with a film about another great Central Illinoisan: LINCOLN. His review: http://t.co/5yADqUZzo7
- Thu, 17:57: Sorry, guy I almost hit with the door. But next time, don't stand so close to the door.
- Thu, 18:02: Sufjan Stevens's song "Decatur" playing in the Marquee Theater in advance of LINCOLN. Well played, @wud_film.
- Thu, 22:07: @Little_Moff Thanks for helping me out tomorrow! A last-minute project with a tight deadline arose unexpectedly.
- Thu, 22:08: All news is local, @ebertchicago edition. RT @WiStateJournal: Film critic Roger Ebert was no stranger to Madison http://t.co/5jBmdBmAah
- Fri, 10:25: 30 seconds apart in my feed: @Naive_Steve saying Hannibal bombed and @MarkBeierly saying its ratings were decent. I am confusticated.
Tue, 14:24: A few years ago I stayed overnight in San Francisco, little more than a twelve-hour stay, and the one thing I made time for was a…
Sun, 16:56: I mean, it's a single serving package, isn't it? https://t.co/g8xqSAstWY Sun, 16:59: RT @ Popehat: Big…
Sat, 19:15: RT @ AnnJacobsMKE: So the Wisc. Elections Commission posted a FAQ to answer all of the preposterous claims of the Pillow guy and…