- Sat, 18:42: Ft. Lauderdale Sun Sentinel: Released panther kills first prey http://t.co/piiLg3tOGS
- Sat, 19:21: I'm not sure Baltasar Gracian is well enough known to be in a cryptoquote with no other Gs. Or Bs or Rs. but what else could _ALTASA_ be?
- Sat, 19:24: But who knows, maybe I'm just more ignorant of 17th century Spanish philosophers than most cryptoquote solvers.
- Sat, 23:03: A curious artifact of days gone by on the Parks and Rec season one DVD: a promo for the short-lived primetime Jay Leno Show.
- Sun, 10:01: This week in the arts and sciences http://t.co/0CMRphJKeo
Mon, 16:37: I have found @ spooloflies's spiritual sister or niece or something. https://t.co/g74RpBlkQR Mon, 16:41: Yes, that's exactly…
Sun, 13:11: RT @ tompeyer: Krypto wins an Oscar. Adventure Comics #272, 1960. https://t.co/VTSKBIGTWL Sun, 18:47: @ WisconsinUnion Are…
Sat, 15:10: In two weeks! https://t.co/ifYeWJ1nYn Sat, 23:21: RT @ Hoganmag: Sluggo Saturday (“Nancy” strips from April 22-27, 1940):…