Gosh, look at all this stuff in my backpack that I'm carrying around for no good reason:
- Order of service from April 28 Pres House worship service
- Agenda from April 21 nominating committee meeting
- Brochure for my church's camping trip in August
- Announcements from my church's April 28 worship service
- List of upcoming Wednesday Nite @ the Lab presentation covered with notes from the May 1 lecture
- Bulletin from my church's April 28 worship services
- List and map of art galleries taking part in the Madison Museum of Contemporary Art's May 3 Gallery Night
- Slip of paper reminding me to tell Red Robin about the meal I ate there
- Menus for the food carts that will be at the all-church picnic on May 19
- Brochures for upcoming events at Holy Wisdom Monastery in Middleton.
Rest assured that I did at some point have a reason for placing said items into my backpack. The question is, why were they still there? It's a mystery.
(Incidentally, I did find the notes.)