- Thu, 13:00: Homeowners don't dig armadillos | http://t.co/hRxoh0lzTe http://t.co/VVUSbS7BdQ
- Thu, 13:43: Teutonic sesquipedalianism enthusiasts are disconsolate. RT @EirichRob Germany loses its longest word http://t.co/vZmeSy51Cl via @YahooNews
- Thu, 14:35: Hey, what's so bad about that sixth one? http://t.co/S3Mfk0P2U1
- Thu, 15:43: tonycliff: Delilah Dirk Travel Poster Prints! http://t.co/RWYWUK7fBf
- Thu, 15:59: If you read between the lines, armadillos are in the Bible, apparently. http://t.co/q08gxxGOEa
- Thu, 16:52: What is this trisection of the state mammal category bullshit. http://t.co/JEWdd2cRgX
- Thu, 18:04: "That was just to case the joint & rob it a little." #futurama RT @WiStateJournal Bank robbed for 2nd time in 4 days http://t.co/mw4akc9mMI
- Thu, 18:14: I wonder what the story is behInd Milwaukee's CBS affiliate being a super-high UHF channel. Ch. 58, that's crazy for a big city.
- Thu, 18:15: Not that UHF and VHF mean much these days, but still.
- Thu, 18:31: Reading Austen's Sanditon, it's clear that community and economic development specialists have not changed at all in 200 years.
Sat, 16:42: Aaaaand I'm told signage is now up at that location announcing its closure as of this coming Monday. Congratulations Ald. Rummel et…
Fri, 21:02: RT @ RepDanielRiemer: Foxconn announces they will now shift to making golden shovels for photo-ops of losing politicians, dishonest…
Thu, 12:47: It's not just me happily assuming that's a MAGA hat. https://t.co/BFWWiqy6nO Thu, 12:49: RT @ DickKingSmith: Are looking for…