- Thu, 13:00: Homeowners don't dig armadillos | http://t.co/hRxoh0lzTe http://t.co/VVUSbS7BdQ
- Thu, 13:43: Teutonic sesquipedalianism enthusiasts are disconsolate. RT @EirichRob Germany loses its longest word http://t.co/vZmeSy51Cl via @YahooNews
- Thu, 14:35: Hey, what's so bad about that sixth one? http://t.co/S3Mfk0P2U1
- Thu, 15:43: tonycliff: Delilah Dirk Travel Poster Prints! http://t.co/RWYWUK7fBf
- Thu, 15:59: If you read between the lines, armadillos are in the Bible, apparently. http://t.co/q08gxxGOEa
- Thu, 16:52: What is this trisection of the state mammal category bullshit. http://t.co/JEWdd2cRgX
- Thu, 18:04: "That was just to case the joint & rob it a little." #futurama RT @WiStateJournal Bank robbed for 2nd time in 4 days http://t.co/mw4akc9mMI
- Thu, 18:14: I wonder what the story is behInd Milwaukee's CBS affiliate being a super-high UHF channel. Ch. 58, that's crazy for a big city.
- Thu, 18:15: Not that UHF and VHF mean much these days, but still.
- Thu, 18:31: Reading Austen's Sanditon, it's clear that community and economic development specialists have not changed at all in 200 years.
Mon, 16:37: I have found @ spooloflies's spiritual sister or niece or something. https://t.co/g74RpBlkQR Mon, 16:41: Yes, that's exactly…
Sun, 13:11: RT @ tompeyer: Krypto wins an Oscar. Adventure Comics #272, 1960. https://t.co/VTSKBIGTWL Sun, 18:47: @ WisconsinUnion Are…
Sat, 15:10: In two weeks! https://t.co/ifYeWJ1nYn Sat, 23:21: RT @ Hoganmag: Sluggo Saturday (“Nancy” strips from April 22-27, 1940):…