- Sat, 12:57: Baseball at Night http://t.co/EQWvmovNA6
- Sat, 15:27: Also Polk County here in Wisconsin! RT @kgoradio: 11th Pres James Polk died on this day in 1849. Polk St. in SF was named after him!
- Sat, 15:28: @ccatko Thanks for the heads-up!
- Sat, 19:44: @Chels725 You know a Missouri State student named Tate Matheny? Just watched him ground out to third.
- Sat, 20:12: @chels725 Yeah, I figured it was a long shot, but you never know.
- Sat, 22:48: Hey, Chris Traeger is from Wisconsin! Or his mom is, at any rate.
Wed, 20:45: Oh boy. What else are they looking for, panda droppings? Chow mein noodle residue? Calgon laundry detergent?…
Tue, 14:54: RT @ TalkingSuperman: Been feeling this story lately. Action Comics #3 Supermen trapping the rich bosses in a cave due to the poor…
Mon, 14:58: RT @ wspieler: https://t.co/3MN7o0v4pf Mon, 15:30: "Adult Lunchables" as if at my last workplace we didn't stock and…