- Thu, 13:49: Viola Davis, Doubt; Catherine Keener, Capote; Teri Garr, Tootsie RT @Chels725 #Top3 Oscar Supporting Actress Losers Who Should've Won
- Thu, 17:55: Lost and found http://t.co/oQg5OBmjan
- Fri, 09:17: I wonder how many people got that "Open4Business LLC" joke in the @ParksAndRecNBC season premiere?
- Fri, 09:24: Also, Henry Winkler! Now that he's played a doctor & a lawyer, he only needs to play an Indian chief to be a one-man Hoagy Carmichael song.
- Fri, 10:18: Watched a few minutes of The Michael J. Fox Show. Unimpressed.
Mon, 16:37: I have found @ spooloflies's spiritual sister or niece or something. https://t.co/g74RpBlkQR Mon, 16:41: Yes, that's exactly…
Sun, 13:11: RT @ tompeyer: Krypto wins an Oscar. Adventure Comics #272, 1960. https://t.co/VTSKBIGTWL Sun, 18:47: @ WisconsinUnion Are…
Sat, 15:10: In two weeks! https://t.co/ifYeWJ1nYn Sat, 23:21: RT @ Hoganmag: Sluggo Saturday (“Nancy” strips from April 22-27, 1940):…