- Thu, 13:49: Viola Davis, Doubt; Catherine Keener, Capote; Teri Garr, Tootsie RT @Chels725 #Top3 Oscar Supporting Actress Losers Who Should've Won
- Thu, 17:55: Lost and found http://t.co/oQg5OBmjan
- Fri, 09:17: I wonder how many people got that "Open4Business LLC" joke in the @ParksAndRecNBC season premiere?
- Fri, 09:24: Also, Henry Winkler! Now that he's played a doctor & a lawyer, he only needs to play an Indian chief to be a one-man Hoagy Carmichael song.
- Fri, 10:18: Watched a few minutes of The Michael J. Fox Show. Unimpressed.
I've had it in the back of my head that at some point this year I would write about 2014 being my 20th year in online television fandom. I don't…
Back when I worked at the bookstore, my first week as a manager happened to coincide with the release of Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince. I…
Apparently it was wrong of me to end Wednesday's post the way I did. I don't think I agree, but nevertheless, here is, as Paul Harvey might say, the…