- Sat, 19:17: At the NCAA women's hockey quarterfinal game between @badgerwhockey and Harvard. No ice girls in sight, @mgeschwind!
- Sat, 19:30: It's lucky for the women's athletic teams that when Harvard chose a shade of red for their team name, they chose Crimson and not Scarlet.
- Sat, 19:42: Fun fact: I've sold sandwiches to and/or made them for 3 of the 6 @badgerwhockey starters, including the one who scored tonight's 1st goal.
- Sat, 19:48: @mgeschwind The person shoveling the ice at La Bahn Arena is a somewhat portly, balding man showing very little in the way of exposed skin.
- Sat, 21:07: Is "Centerfold" a good song to play at a women's sporting event? Harvard's pep band thought so; I remain unconvinced.
Tue, 14:24: A few years ago I stayed overnight in San Francisco, little more than a twelve-hour stay, and the one thing I made time for was a…
Sun, 16:56: I mean, it's a single serving package, isn't it? https://t.co/g8xqSAstWY Sun, 16:59: RT @ Popehat: Big…
Sat, 19:15: RT @ AnnJacobsMKE: So the Wisc. Elections Commission posted a FAQ to answer all of the preposterous claims of the Pillow guy and…