- Sat, 19:17: At the NCAA women's hockey quarterfinal game between @badgerwhockey and Harvard. No ice girls in sight, @mgeschwind!
- Sat, 19:30: It's lucky for the women's athletic teams that when Harvard chose a shade of red for their team name, they chose Crimson and not Scarlet.
- Sat, 19:42: Fun fact: I've sold sandwiches to and/or made them for 3 of the 6 @badgerwhockey starters, including the one who scored tonight's 1st goal.
- Sat, 19:48: @mgeschwind The person shoveling the ice at La Bahn Arena is a somewhat portly, balding man showing very little in the way of exposed skin.
- Sat, 21:07: Is "Centerfold" a good song to play at a women's sporting event? Harvard's pep band thought so; I remain unconvinced.
How did Friday become my busiest day of the week? No time for anything substantive or original today, so here's another of the poems my Facebook…
Well, that was fast. It's not so much a question of being lazy tonight; I just got caught up doing other things, and all of a sudden it was pretty…
From time to time last year, when I was posting something every day, I would from time to time feel lazy or tired or rushed, and so would post a poem…