- Wed, 15:21: I hear Kenosha native Reince Priebus was on TV this morning talking about the unrest in his home town and find myself wondering if fellow Kenosha natives @MarkPocan, @melvingordon25, or @MarkRuffalo have received similar invitations.
- Wed, 20:45: RT @sandy_jarrell: Happy Walter Simonson day, Twitter. https://t.co/XvzCmGGdRb
- Wed, 21:14: https://t.co/uLuYulOkJr wants to make it easy for local election officials and potential workers to connect, unless you're one of the two million-plus Wisconsinites who live in municipalities smaller than 7500 people, in which case fuck you and your small community.
- Thu, 08:12: I love that they used different kinds of melons for the white and black keys. https://t.co/kWriblCG6r
- Thu, 08:20: I could not overstate how easy it would be for me to finish this modestly sized pizza in eight hours. https://t.co/9AiSrkWoCL
- Thu, 10:26: The absentee ballot request forms mailed out by @WI_Elections have started arriving at the City-County Building. The first man to bring one by was just on the edge of being angry about it--he always votes in person!--but was fine once I showed him the recycling bin. #wielections
- Thu, 10:46: Gosh, why would a sign about keeping the suburbs safe, planted in a 90% white suburb, be interpreted as racist? Other than the 50+ year history, up to and including this year, of "keep the suburbs safe!" being used as a racist dogwhistle, I mean. https://t.co/yUzJu83obe
- Thu, 11:03: One of those planes loaded with thugs I heard about, I think. I don't see their bags of soup, but maybe they're in the overhead bins. https://t.co/hRZuhLTcV0
- Thu, 11:15: As ever, William Carlos Williams parodies are the best kind of Twitter content. https://t.co/NxpfkNyYYa
Tue, 14:24: A few years ago I stayed overnight in San Francisco, little more than a twelve-hour stay, and the one thing I made time for was a…
Sun, 16:56: I mean, it's a single serving package, isn't it? https://t.co/g8xqSAstWY Sun, 16:59: RT @ Popehat: Big…
Sat, 19:15: RT @ AnnJacobsMKE: So the Wisc. Elections Commission posted a FAQ to answer all of the preposterous claims of the Pillow guy and…