- Thu, 12:42: @JenReadsRomance Do you have a go-to article for making the case against TKAM or do you just prefer to do it yourself?
- Thu, 14:01: Russia isn't our ally or even an ally of the administration. It's just that DJT treats them as such, probably because he owes them millions of dollars and is worried they'll call in the loans if he doesn't make nice. https://t.co/UdUIDQq4Rv
- Thu, 18:03: Uncountable but definitely a very large number. I've said it before, but Madison is not nearly as progressive as it likes to think it is. https://t.co/gxYFVAJ3vJ
- Thu, 21:56: I've told many people in the last month: if what you heard about voting didn't come from a municipal or county clerk, or the Wisconsin Elections Commission, you cannot trust that information to be accurate. Maybe it is, but don't bet your vote on it. https://t.co/zyCyGZdmsN
- Thu, 23:30: Today I helped the daughter of a member of my high school graduating class register to vote. It's probably because I have no children, but it still strikes me as slightly odd that people my age have kids in (or graduated from!) college.
- Thu, 23:38: Good line. I wonder who she poached it from? https://t.co/JFO6us5yLV
- Thu, 23:43: First @wisdems hosts the Princess Bride reunion, now this. Which state will end up hosting the NORTH reunion? https://t.co/8DfTKIb3US
- Fri, 09:49: Welcome to Wisconsin, where our agricultural ambassador, a full-time public relations professional who travels around the state promoting agriculture, is made to wear a sash and brooch and/or tiara. Not pictured: the official Alice in Dairyland mink coat. https://t.co/qXJhjYl2y1
- Fri, 11:21: My reading of the 25th Amendment (but IANAL) is that if Pence becomes acting President and then becomes incapacitated and unable to designate an acting President, there is no way for an acting President to be put in place. https://t.co/s8SCo9AhXZ
At the sandwich shop the other day, we were listening, as we often do, to Pandora's classic rock station. They play about what you'd expect to hear…
Tomorrow, like last Sunday, is another of those mysterious holidays for which the Madison Public Library will close. December 29 is legitimately…