- Mon, 15:48: And that's why people call it the greatest city on Earth https://t.co/kvT62o0H40
- Mon, 17:57: I'm good with this. Nebraska is an outlier in the Big Ten anyway, what with it being the only member that's not also an American Association of Universities member. https://t.co/70nKHEMtZG
- Mon, 18:03: I'm a former coworker of a cousin of the assistant to a co-producer of RETURN OF THE JEDI https://t.co/zUPlSNI3mt
- Mon, 18:15: Had a woman come to the city clerk's office today with a ballot for Franklin County, Ohio. She insisted it needed to be brought to us before she mailed it to Columbus. Also she didn't have any postage, so I gave her a couple stamps and told her where to find a post office.
- Mon, 18:18: I expect this to be overturned by the Wisconsin Supreme Court before too long but until then I will enjoy it. https://t.co/qX8SHR6qKK
- Mon, 18:20: RT @AIWashburn: WI folks: remember that under state law, you are entitled to take up to 3 hours off of work to go vote on Election Day. ht…
- Mon, 21:23: RT @nocontextpawnee: https://t.co/PfT456HPcA
- Tue, 06:40: Reported for election day duty at Ward 44, Tenney Park Pavilion. There are a shitload of pollworkers here! Also three banker's boxes full of absentee ballots so we'll need all that help to get them all counted by 8:00 p.m.
- Tue, 08:02: Tough but fair https://t.co/FzHAs9Qjiq
- Tue, 08:56: "It just became very clear that there was only one way our child was going to be able to vote and that is if you came here to vote." False. He could've registered and voted in Colorado. https://t.co/JThMdPjrHr
Mon, 16:37: I have found @ spooloflies's spiritual sister or niece or something. https://t.co/g74RpBlkQR Mon, 16:41: Yes, that's exactly…
Sun, 13:11: RT @ tompeyer: Krypto wins an Oscar. Adventure Comics #272, 1960. https://t.co/VTSKBIGTWL Sun, 18:47: @ WisconsinUnion Are…
Sat, 15:10: In two weeks! https://t.co/ifYeWJ1nYn Sat, 23:21: RT @ Hoganmag: Sluggo Saturday (“Nancy” strips from April 22-27, 1940):…