- Fri, 18:45: I want to emphasize that while God says it's ok to eat an armadillo, you should not in fact eat an armadillo. You can trust me on this, I'm ordained. https://t.co/Xt8zYZpwOF
- Fri, 18:47: RT @JuliusGoat: REASONABLE MAN: The answer to hate speech is more speech. Let bigots reveal themselves; social opprobrium will regulate the…
- Fri, 18:49: RT @kittynouveau: i'm.... https://t.co/JPyTnMHVog
- Fri, 18:51: The transformation of podcasting into something indistinguishable from radio continues apace https://t.co/24toLVGciB
- Sat, 00:02: @1055triplem Great Friday Night Flashback tonight. Glad you limited the number of songs by any given artist to two this week, and it was fun hearing outside the Triple M box bands like Boyz II Men and Buddy Guy.
- Sat, 00:25: In the 21st century maybe, but let's not forget John C. Calhoun and Joseph McCarthy did plenty to disgrace it in the 19th and 20th respectively. https://t.co/G7i6td7Iqd
This is an amazing comic strip. Nobody could do bleak like Charles M. Schulz.
On this date in 1965, an episode of The Munsters was pre-empted in favor a Christmas special that had CBS executives very worried. No laugh track?…
Something to consider next time you feel inclined to gripe about retail stores putting out their Christmas decorations in October: That strip…