- Thu, 12:12: "The law, in its majestic equality, forbids rich and poor alike to sleep under bridges, to beg in the streets, and to steal bread." RT My city just made it illegal to sit or lie on the sidewalk and then had the fucking gall to say that it's "not targeting the homeless".
- Thu, 13:09: I've said it before, but suggesting that making Election Day a holiday will increase access to the polls just reeks of unexamined privilege. https://t.co/2kBb3zlw6D
- Thu, 13:49: Not to mention, what's Election Day? Is it just the first Tuesday in November every two years? How much good does that do when there are dozen if not hundreds of elections held every year? We had an election here in Wisconsin two days ago. https://t.co/GHTRsHOLBX
- Thu, 19:45: RT @GraceBannasch: Meanwhile service industry and care workers do NOT get the day off.
- Thu, 20:57: I do at least have my emergency backup Kindle to keep me occupied until the replacement for the one that died arrives, but the battery live on the EBK is so terrible. The firstiest and worldliest of first-world problems, I know, but still, SO TERRIBLE. https://t.co/CA4nMhEPPW
- Thu, 22:38: Mine too. Pity Titanic sucked almost all the air out of the room that awards season. https://t.co/x8lsDoWy23
Sat, 12:41: Keep E. Gorham St. a pedestrian mall, you cowards. https://t.co/sU3IWAe5fM Sat, 12:44: RT @ mattinsix: Anyways (:…
Fri, 12:37: The bus I take to work is detoured, but for once it works in my favor: the detour route drops me off literally in front of the…
Thu, 12:10: Does Homer still own the Denver Broncos? https://t.co/j3RWaoGqi1 Thu, 12:16: RT @ BostonGlobe: Counselors punched by campers.…