- Sat, 13:09: RT @jacobtorbeck: I’m a theologian, and I approve this message. https://t.co/TQufoMu17Y
- Sat, 13:18: RT @rebeccavallas: "When Congress created SSI in 1972, it was designed to ensure seniors & disabled people 'would no longer have to subsist…
- Sun, 06:39: My favorite part of Cash Cab is how the host disguises his voice when the contestants get in the car, as.if he were so incredibly famous that people would immediately recognize his voice.
- Sun, 06:53: Without saying your age, post your two favorite albums from the year you turned 13. https://t.co/7vVZcevIIZ https://t.co/c80HDZ37td
- Sun, 06:59: Google “pulp book cover” plus your name and share the best one. This is particularly great given what the 4 in my handle stands for. https://t.co/wvA8M35QaQ https://t.co/c6UmKpTH75
- Sun, 07:04: "20 dollars? Aw, I wanted a peanut!" "20 dollars can buy many peanuts." "*gasp* Explain how!" "Money can be exchanged for goods and services!" "Whoo-hoo!" https://t.co/Vzj6rQXBo0
- Sun, 08:37: I'm on the bus to Chicago and Cheap Trick came up in my playlist just as we reached Rockford. Well done, Spotify.
Wed, 12:39: A nice, unexpected treat to hear @ mglaspy "Emotions and Math" on the in-store audio today! Wed, 20:13: Not a movie, but at my…
Tue, 20:07: Decorative gourd season is over, motherfuckers https://t.co/I2zxQzi9BD Tue, 20:56: The DJ saying 1981 was 40 years ago is an…
Mon, 13:25: Took me a minute but then genuine LOL https://t.co/KMW5NStILQ