The last ten songs I listened to:
- Elvis Presley, "Burning Love"
- Rancid, "Ruby Soho"
- Ani DiFranco and Utah Phillips, "The Internationale"
- Connie Francis, "I Will Wait for You"
- Rachel Portman, "Minor Swing"
- Neko Case, "Train from Kansas City"
- Adrian Belew, "Oh Daddy"
- The Foundations, "Build Me Up Buttercup"
- The Osbourne Brothers, "Rocky Top"
- Crowded House, "Mean to Me"
I'm putting the random lists on hiatus through the end of the year. I thought it would be appropriate, therefore, to return to the topic of the very first random list. This assortment is pretty random even by my standards.
Tomorrow is the first Sunday in Advent, so I'll be kicking off my second annual Advent project. Something to look forward to.