The last ten songs I listened to:
- Billy Joel, "Angry Young Man"
- The Only Ones, "Another Girl, Another Planet"
- American Music Club, "Another Morning"
- Sixpence None the Richer, "Anything"
- Jet, "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"
- The Chi-Lites, "Are You My Woman? (Tell Me So)"
- Paul Westerberg, "As Far As I Know"
- Stars Like Fleas, "As Hard As You Want"
- Steve Earle, "Ashes to Ashes"
- Sainte Chapelle, "At the Mercy of the Queen"
Hm, looks like I've got shuffle turned off on this thing. A shiny nickel to anyone who can guess the song that preceded "Angry Young Man" or followed "At the Mercy of the Queen." Both are reasonably well known songs by familiar artists who have appeared as themselves in an animated series created by Matt Groening. And of course, both songs start with the letter A. Any takers?