- Macquarie Fields, a suburb of Sydney
- Macquarie, a suburb of Canberra
- Macquarie Place, a park in Sydney
- The Macquarie Arms Hotel, in Windsor, New South Wales
- Macquarie River, in New South Wales
- Lachlan, a town in Tasmania
- Macquarie University, in Sydney
- Fort Macquarie, a former fort on Bennelong Point in Sydney
- HMAS Lachlan, a now-decommisioned ship of the Australian Navy
- Port Macquarie, a city in New South Wales
Lachlan Macquarie was the Governor of New South Wales from 1810 through 1821. He is considered by many to have played the most crucial role in the development of Australian society.
Incidentally, the HMAS Lachlan is said to have been named not after Lachlan Macquarie but rather after the Lachlan River. But the river was named after Macquarie, so I say it counts.