Ten things you may not have known about Tom Welling:
- He and Ashton Kutcher once shot each other in the foot because they "wanted to know what it felt like"
- His favorite movie is From Justin to Kelly
- Digital special effects make him appear to be more than six feet tall, but he's really only 2'8"
- He is an avid Harry/Draco shipper
- He will fly into a violent rage if you disparage the cartoon character Scrappy-Doo in his presence
- Once Smallville goes off the air, he plans to found a commune based on the behaviorial principles set forth in B. F. Skinner's Walden Two
- He plays Professor Aristotle Papagoras in an online role-playing game based on the comic strip Apartment 3-G
- He wants to meet amandajane5, but refuses to do so until he first meets numbers 1 through 4
- If you get him to say his name backwards, he will be forced to return to his home dimension
- Despite a successful acting career, he actually isn't that good an actor
Today's list is for the aforementioned amandajane5, what wanted to see the object of her affection, Tom Welling, mentioned in a list. But I decided to go above and beyond the call of duty to give her an entire list about Tom Welling. I am such a great guy.
The facts listed above were painstakingly researched and rigorously checked for accuracy, and are absolutely, positively, 100% guaranteed to be true. (Not a guarantee.)