Ten reasons I'm posting day 31's list on day 32:
- Got stuck in line at the DMV
- Lost track of time reading Richard Russo's new novel Bridge of Sighs
- Had to play host to visiting dignitaries from the Gamma Quadrant
- The Doctor still hasn't calibrated that damn short-range chronal guidance system
- Run off the road by a couple of pretty boys driving a black 1967 Chevy Impala with Kansas plates
- Was detained for several hours by airport police after running through terminal shouting for my friend Mrs. Baumbach
- Outsourced it to Blackwater USA, which was too busy murdering Iraqi civilians to complete the list
- Halo 3
- Spent all night sorting through MySpace freind requests
- Corporate IT ran an unnecessary procedure on the computer at work that prevented me from posting from there
Today's Yesterday's This list is for rustydog, who wanted to see time travel mentioned in a list. Hopefully, a list that alludes to time travel is close enough.
Number six was going to be a Larry Craig joke, but I couldn't work out the wording to my satisfaction, so I made it a Westing Game reference instead. Just because fox1013 didn't make any requests this year doesn't mean I'm not looking out for her interests.