Ten Futurama quote:
- "Yes, we all miss our loved ones and gases."
- "Ahhh, what an awful dream. Ones and zeroes everywhere... and I thought I saw a two."
- "Something's wrong. Murder isn't working, and that's all we're good at."
- "Cheating in a fake fight. That's low."
- "The hell with your spoiled baby! I need those shoes."
- "Wipe out all thought? My God, they're like flying televisions."
- "This is not how Xmas is supposed to be. In my day Xmas was about bringing people together, not blowing them apart."
- "I guess a robot would have to be crazy to wanna be a folk-singer..."
- "Tomorrow, you'll all be making a delivery to Ebola 9, the virus planet."
- "I am Lucy Liu. Give me your spines."
Man, do I love Futurama. It's surprising how often the best thing I watch on any given day is a Futurama rerun. I wish Comedy Central would air it at a more advantageous time, though.