Ten other things that aren't Walter Reed Army Medical Center:
- Walter Reed, a.k.a. rapper Killah Priest
- Walter Reade Theater at Lincoln Center
- Wally Reed and the Goldtones
- "Walter Reed" by Michael Penn
- Walter Read, English cricketer
- Allen Walker Read, expert on the word "fuck"
- H. Reed Walker, P.A.
- Walter Russell Mead, Henry A. Kissinger senior fellow for U.S. foreign policy at the Council on Foreign Relations
- Walter Reed, actor
- Duane Reade Pharmacy
John McCain gave his acceptance speech in front of a large photograph of Walter Reed Middle School, a public school in North Hollywood, California. It is, I'm sure, a complete coincidence that they chose a school that shares a namesake with Walter Reed Army Medical Center, and not a massive (yet comical) screw-up on the part of the campaign...