Ten of the best things Duff Goldman ever ate:
- An's Famous Garlic Noodles - Crustacean, Beverly Hills, Calif.
- Chicken Mole - Loteria Grill, Los Angeles, Calif.
- CMP (Chocolate Marshmallow & Peanuts) - Woodberry Kitchen, Baltimore, Md.
- Sausage Patty Style Pizza - Gino's East, Chicago, Ill.
- Fried Shrimp Heads - Joss Sushi, Annapolis, Md.
- Stuffed Quahog - Marshland, Sandwich, Mass.
- Bacon Chocolate Crunch Bar - Animal, Los Angeles, Calif.
- Huevos Montelenos - Golden West Café, Baltimore, Md.
- Peking Duck - Peking Gourmet Inn, Falls Church, Va.
- Lamb Shank - Sardinia Enoteca Ristorante, Miami Beach, Fla.
While it's not something I watch on a regular basis, I do enjoy the Food Network show The Best Thing I Ever Ate when I happen upon it. Like, for instance, right now. The first dish on this list led off the episode that's on as I type this. He made them noodles sound pretty tasty. In fact, I'd happily try any of the things on this list, except maybe the shrimp heads. I tend to avoid food that look back at me.