Ten things my niece and nephew learned in school:
- Any number evenly divisible by eight is also evenly divisible by four.
- A personal narrative is a work of non-fiction about yourself.
- "Hola" means "hello" in Spanish.
- Five time five equals twenty-five.
- The French traded with American Indians.
- No English word rhymes with "orange."
- You can't travel backward in rugby.
- Salt lowers the freezing point of water.
- You get solar power from the sun.
- The letter C sometimes sounds like S and sometimes like K.
This list was compiled with the assistance of my niece Hannah and my nephew David.