- A strawberry-flavored composition is all that it takes:
Komeda, "It's Alright, Baby"
- Mother, I'm begging you please, to rid me of madness and cure this disease:
The Zutons, "Pressure Point"
- Loving spirits will live forever:
Pat Humphries, "Swimming to the Other Side"
- You'll soon forget that there's any other place:
Yo La Tengo, "My Little Corner of the World"
- Feels like I'm losing time at a breakneck pace:
Stevie Ray Vaughn and Double Trouble, "Tightrope"
- What's so wrong thinking life is a song and reaching for a star?
Bobby Darrin and Johnny Mercer, "Two of a Kind"
- A witness and a bible:
Patty Griffin, "Love Throws a Line"
- What you see you might not get:
Beastie Boys, "Sabotage"
- Stop! Your daddy’s been reprieved!:
Chad Mitchell Trio, "Hang on the Bell, Nellie"
- With a map of the end times, I can follow a straight line:
New Pornographers, "The Mary Martin Show"
- I was thinking of a padded cell:
Crowded House, "Mean To Me"
- I’ll meet you on God’s golden shore:
Soggy Bottom Boys, "I Am a Man of Constant Sorrow"
- Things have been dark for too long:
INXS, "Don't Change"
- Lift your other leg up, fall on your ass:
Traveling Wilburys, "The Wilbury Twist"
- She’s seen all the classics:
Bowling for Soup, "1985"
- If I could slip the sickly ties that earthly man has made:
Jamiroquai, "Virtual Insanity"
- I'll have a burger and a root beer:
Diesel, "Sausalito Summernights"
- Crawl into the wave:
New Pornographers, "Mystery Hours"
- What about that brand new ring?:
Hamilton, Joe Frank and Reynolds, "Don't Pull Your Love"
- Uru Achim B'lev Somayach:
Ben Folds Five, "Hava Nagila"
Tue, 14:24: A few years ago I stayed overnight in San Francisco, little more than a twelve-hour stay, and the one thing I made time for was a…
Sun, 16:56: I mean, it's a single serving package, isn't it? https://t.co/g8xqSAstWY Sun, 16:59: RT @ Popehat: Big…
Sat, 19:15: RT @ AnnJacobsMKE: So the Wisc. Elections Commission posted a FAQ to answer all of the preposterous claims of the Pillow guy and…