Ten poems by Jaroslav Seifert:
- "Night Alarm"
- "An Umbrella from Piccadilly"
- "Song of the Sweepings"
- "At the Tomb of the Czech Kings"
- "Allegro con spirito"
- "Apple Tree with Cobweb Strings"
- "The Bombing of the Town of Kralupy"
- "Merry-Go-Round with White Swan"
- "If One Could Tell One's Heart"
- "Berthe Soucaret"
Jaroslav Seifert (1901–1986) was a Czech poet who won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1984. You can read several of his poems (none of the ones mentioned above, though) at Archipelago Magazine.
Speaking of lists of things, check out Merlin's latest list of five things. Funny!