Hey, I forgot to do a list of ten things yesterday. Not counting days on which I intentionally posted no lists, such as during Advent last year, it looks like the last time I failed to post a list was August 11. Oh well, no big loss.
Ten celebrities and the characters they represent in Walpurgis Night, a Harry Potter RPG:
- Gemma Ward (Hannah Abbott)
- Pink (Nymphadora Tonks)
- Zuleikha Robinson (Mandy Brocklehurst)
- Ethan Embry (Justin Finch-Fletchley)
- Norah Jones (Megan Jones)
- Emma Watson (Hermione Granger)
- Nathan Fillion (Bill Weasley)
- Tyler Christopher (Blaise Zabini)
- Edward Furlong (Theodore Nott)
- Morena Baccarin (Hestia Jones)
Walpurgis Night is one of two Harry Potter RPGs I currently follow, and there are a couple of things that set it apart from the others I've read. First of all, it's very shippy. Harry and Ginny are together in the game, as are Ron and Hermione, but there are seven or eight other ongoing relationships between player-characters, plus one pair of player-characters who just broke up and another who is seeing an NPC. The other unusual thing about it is that minor characters from the books are among the main characters in the game. And when I say minor, I mean minor; one recently introduced player-character is a character who has yet to be given a first name in the books, and another has only appeared in the list of students who had checked out Quidditch Through the Ages from the Hogwarts library.