Ten things jheaton would never say unless really, really drunk:
- I will love you forever, persona
- I regret not having voted for George W. Bush.
- This episode of Dawson's Creek is really good.
- Susan Bones? Who's she?
- Armadillos are filthy, disgusting creatues.
- Yes, I would like to see that new movie with Ryan Phillippe and Jeanne Tripplehorn.
- James K. Polk was a terrible president.
- I didn't really care for any of those Harry Potter books.
- Yay, sprawl!
- The Beatles? They suck.
OK, so here we go with the second annual Reader Request Month. Yes, I know I've been doing reader requests for about a week now, but my plan from the beginning was to start this special event by doing the list persona suggested a couple of weeks ago in this post. For the duration of this so-called month, I may or may not suspend poetry and art posts. Or maybe I'll do a list and a poem. I guess I'll decide on Saturday. If you have any strong feelings one way or the other, say so in the comments.