Ten things you can buy at my bookshop that are not books and have nothing to do with books:
- Faith Chips
- Lindor Chocolate Truffles
- Holiday Specs
- Force FX Darth Vader Lightsaber
- Yu-Gi-Oh cards
- Monopoly 70th Anniversary edition
- Darth Tater
- SpongeBob SquarePants playing cards
- US Mint quarter coin tubes
- Mickey Classic Games: Cribbage
We carry a large selection of non-book product, some of which, like the Holiday Specs and the Lindor Chocolate Truffles, sell very well. And the profit margin on the non-book product is much higher than on the books, so that's good too.
This list was inspired by Dr. Astrablue, who wanted to see Darth Tater mentioned in a list.