Ten politicians who share a name with something that can be ingested:
- Joseph J. Crisco, Jr. (Connecticut State Senator)
- Ronald L. Rice (New Jersey State Senator)
- Hamilton Fish (former Governor of New York and U.S. Senator)
- Lincoln Almond (former Governor of Rhode Island)
- Glenn Coffee (Oklahoma State Senator)
- Gerald A. Lamb (former North Carolina State Treasurer)
- Robert L. Bacon (former member of the U.S. House of Representatives)
- Claude Pepper (former member of the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives)
- Clarence Dill (former U.S. Senator)
- Salmon P. Chase (former Governor of Ohio and U.S. Senator)
This may look familiar to some people, because this is the second time I've posted a list that mentioned Lincoln Almond. Also, I did a similar list on June 21. That one was not limited to politicians, but it was limited to fruits or vegetables.
This variation on that theme was inspired by spuffylove (whose requests I really should have done a better job spacing out), who wanted to see Crisco mentioned in a list.