Ten things I thought today:
- "That's kind of racist."
- "My feet are cold."
- "Tod Lindberg is such an ass"
- "Should I go to Wegmans via Nokes Boulevard and Rt. 28, or via Cascades Parkway and Church Road?"
- "Should I go to a late showing of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire after the party?"
- "My leg itches."
- "It's more than a feeling..."
- "This song stinks."
- "This stinks too! Maybe I really will skip the Christmas Eve service."
- "Whoo, Reader Request Month is over!"
You know, I don't know if sunbrae meant "Whoo, Reader Request Month" to be a request or just a comment on how excited she was to be making her suggestions, but since it was there in the response she made to my poll, I interpreted it as a request.
Thanks to everyone who contributed a suggestion or six. It was fun. I'm going to do it again next year, but I may need to put a cap on suggestions. 79 days is a hell of a long month.