Ten famous movie quotes from an alternate universe in which all movies are about gay cowboys:
- "I got news for you, pal. You ain't leading but two things right now: Jack and shit. And Jack just quit you."
- "Frankly, my dear, I wish I could quit you."
- "Love means never having to say I wish I could quit you."
- "I wish you would quit me, you damned dirty ape!"
- "Why don't you come up sometime and quit me?"
- "A census taker once wished he could quit me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti."
- "Go ahead, make me quit you."
- "I'm quittin' you here!"
- "I feel the need — the need to quit you!"
- "I'll quit you, my pretty, and your little dog, too!"
This past Monday, I finally saw Brokeback Mountain. I liked it, but of the Best Picture nominees I've seen, I still prefer Crash. I did like it better than Good Night and Good Luck though, which I also saw on Monday.