Ten lands in which various people are kings:
- In the land of the free, the legal eagle is king
- In the land of spin, Kumble is king
- In the Land of Broadband, Content is King
- In The Land Of Nutraceuticals, Flavor Is King
- In the Land of Hobbits, the Whopper is King
- In the Land of White People the Mayo is King
- In the Land of the Buttless, the Half-Assed Man is King
- In the land of the sour dough baguette, the burrito is king
- In the land of the skunks he who has half a nose is king.
- In the land of Fresh out of Ideas, the half-baked scheme is king
The first nine of these came from a Google search on the phrase "+in +the land +of" "+is king". The last one comes from A Fool's Gold by Bill Merritt, a very funny book that I am currently reading. For some reason, reading that line earlier this evening while I was eating dinner set off an uncontrollable fit of the giggles, and not coincidentally inspired this list.