Ten state parks I've been to:
- Moraine State Park (Pennsylvania)
- Berkeley Springs State Park (West Virginia)
- Starved Rock State Park (Illinois)
- Sky Meadows State Park (Virginia)
- Cunningham Falls State Park (Maryland)
- Illinois Beach State Park (Illinois)
- Emerald Bay State Park (California)
- Palisades-Kepler State Park (Iowa)
- Pilgrim Memorial State Park (Massachusetts)
- Lake MacBride State Park (Iowa)
I really wanted to avoid repeating states for this list, but alas I stalled out at eight. I suspect that I have been to state parks in at least ten states, but suspicion just isn't good enough. I demand absolute metaphysical certitude!
I might add, by the way, that Pilgrim Memorial State Park is one of the least interesting state parks I've ever been to. It's pretty much just a statue and a rock. Whee! The Mayflower II is docked there, but technically that's part of Plimouth Plantation, so as far as I'm concerned it doesn't count as being part of the park.