Ten of the 50 Greatest Sidekicks of All Time, as chosen by Entertainment Weekly magazine:
- Flo (sidekick to Alice)
- Turtle (sidekick to Vincent Chase)
- Ethel Mertz (sidekick to Lucy Ricardo)
- Dwight Schrute (sidekick to Michael Scott
- Keith Richards (sidekick to Mick Jagger)
- Art Garfunkel (sidekick to Paul Simon)
- Larry Dallas (sidekick to Jack Tripper)
- Blue (sidekick to Lambda Epsilon Omega)
- Andrew Ridgeley (sidekick to George Michael)
- Igor (sidekick to Dr. Frankenstein)
Call me clueless, but I have no idea who Blue is, or who Lambda
Epsilon Omega is either. A little help?
Also, I'm not convinced that either Keith Richards or Art Garfunkel can legitimately be called a sidekick. They seem more like partners to me, especially when you consider what "Satisfaction" would have sounded like without that guitar line, or "Bridge Over Troubled Water" with Paul Simon singing lead.