Ten bodies of waters upon which I have traveled by boat:
- San Francisco Bay (San Francisco, CA)
- Atlantic Ocean (en route to Nassau, Bahamas)
- Chicago River (Chicago, IL)
- Table Rock Lake (Branson, MO)
- Lake Tahoe (Zephyr Cove, NV)
- Upper New York Bay (New York, NY)
- Narragansett Bay (Newport, RI)
- Charleston Harbor (Charleston, SC)
- Potomac River (Washington, DC)
- Lake Emrick (Oxford, WI)
Lake Emrick is the lake at Camp Freeland Leslie, the Boy Scout camp where I spent one to two weeks every summer from the ages 11 to 18.
Incidentally, jenelope, this is what it looks like when I insert myself into a list. I'm not as subtle as you make me out to be.