Ten fun things to do in or near Spring Green, Wisconsin:
- Attend a performance of a play by William Shakespeare at the American Players Theater
- Fish for bluegills in Bakken's Pond
- Visit my sister
- See the World's Largest Carousel at House on the Rock
- Play a round of golf at the Robert Trent Jones Sr.-designed course at the House on the Rock Resort
- Enjoy traditional country cooking at The Old Feed Mill in Mazomanie
- Shop for hand-thrown pottery at the Spring Green Arts and Crafts Fair
- Tour Taliesin, the home and school of Frank Lloyd Wright
- Visit Weggy Winery in Richland Center for a tour and wine tasting
- Canoe down the Lower Wisconsin River
Today's list is for amyjtoo, who wanted to see the American Players Theater mentioned in a list. I admit that I have not done all the fun things listed here, but I have — with amyjtoo herself, as it happens — seen the World's Largest Carousel at the House on the Rock, and it was fun, so I think it's safe to assume that all the other things I listed are equally fun.
(Note to Jenni: I don't suppose you think Spring Green is particularly near to where you live, but as I learned in Iowa, and as you probably learned living in Eau Claire, "near" is a flexible concept when you live more or less in the middle of nowhere. Anyway, if any of my friends show up, try to show them a good time.