Ten quotes from Buffy the Vampire Slayer:
- "Hanging out with Spike is not cool, Dawn, okay? It is dangerous and icky."
- "I have finesse. I have finesse coming out of my bottom. I can completely lie to the health inspector. I can distract him with coy smiles and bribe him with money and goods."
- "People can be coerced, Summers. I'm no stranger to conspiracy. I saw JFK. I'm a truth seeker. I've got a missing gun and two confused kids on my hands. Pieces of the puzzle. And I'm gonna look at all the pieces carefully and rationally, and I'm gonna keep looking until I know exactly how this is all your fault."
- "I wish to God I were. But it's very plain. Tomorrow night Buffy will face the Master, and she will die."
- "I'll have you know I was just accosted by some kind of, uh, locker monster."
- "Welcome to the Hellmouth."
- "I'm not worried. If there's something bad out there, we'll find, you'll slay, we'll party."
- "He had trouble... performing."
- "Well, we don't get cable, so we have to make our own fun."
- "Oh man, it's Nazi Germany. And, I've got Playboys in my locker."
I generated this list using my Random Buffy Quote Generator. (And just for the record, that really is the first quote that came up. Call it a happy coincidence. I did, however, jump ahead to my Buffy-themed ten things icon, which wasn't scheduled to come up in the rotation until Friday.) Identify the speakers and the episodes from which these quotes came in the comments if you're so inclined.