1. Name a movie that you have seen more than 10 times.
Back to the Future
2. Name a movie that you've seen multiple times in the theater.
3. Name an actor that would make you more inclined to see a movie.
4. Name an actor that would make you less likely to see a movie.
5. Name a movie that you can and do quote from.
6. Name a movie musical that you know all of the lyrics to all of the songs.
The Music Man
7. Name a movie that you have been known to sing along with.
Singin' in the Rain
8. Name a movie that you would recommend everyone see.
9. Name a movie that you own.
10. Name an actor that launched his/her entertainment career in another medium but who has surprised you with his/her acting chops.
11. Have you ever seen a movie in a drive-in?
Many times. Not recently, though... I think the last movie I saw at a drive in was Batman.
12. Ever made out in a movie?
13. Name a movie that you keep meaning to see but just haven't yet gotten around to it.
14. Ever walked out of a movie?
Not intentionally, but one time I was made to leave a showing of Robin Hood (the Disney animated version) early because my sister, who was very young at the time, got tired and cranky, so my dad thought it best to take her home.
15. Name a movie that made you cry in the theater.
West Side Story
17. How often do go to the movies (as opposed to renting them or watching them at home)?
It varies a lot, but I see more movies in the theater more than at home.
18. What's the last movie you saw in the theater?
Music and Lyrics
19. What's your favorite/preferred genre of movie?
20. What's the first movie you remember seeing in the theater?
21. What movie do you wish you had never seen?
The Secret of NIMH
22. What is the weirdest movie you enjoyed?
23. What is the scariest movie you've seen?
24. What is the funniest movie you've seen?
The Blues Brothers