- Stated that people who voted for the re-election of George Bush "chose poorly"
- Distributed campaign signs for Gov. Parris Glendenning (D-Md.)
- Applied a John Kerry sticker to my bumper during 2004 Presidential campaign
- Worked for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Interned for and employed by U.S. Sen. Donald W. Riegle, Jr. (D-Mich.)
- Wrote that Republican political operatives are "scumbags"
- Claimed to be "disappointed" by the election of Sen. Norm Coleman (R-Minn.)
- Attended inaugural celebration for Bill Clinton in 1993
- Served on the staff of for U.S. Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-Minn.)
- Repeatedly refered to Gov. Jim Gilmore (R-Va.) as "Governor Stupidhead" in my online journal
Ten random things: April 19
Sun, 14:51: RT @ HeerJeet: "You know, I was willing to give corporations massive power to control intellectual property for well over a century…
Sat, 17:13: "Why would you play with my expectations, Marvel? To surprise me? To bring me joy? The only joy I feel is when my fan theories are…
Fri, 16:04: This family and that of the woman who asked for donations to Sen. Ron Johnson's 2022 opponent in lieu of flowers would probably get…