- Stated that people who voted for the re-election of George Bush "chose poorly"
- Distributed campaign signs for Gov. Parris Glendenning (D-Md.)
- Applied a John Kerry sticker to my bumper during 2004 Presidential campaign
- Worked for the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee
- Interned for and employed by U.S. Sen. Donald W. Riegle, Jr. (D-Mich.)
- Wrote that Republican political operatives are "scumbags"
- Claimed to be "disappointed" by the election of Sen. Norm Coleman (R-Minn.)
- Attended inaugural celebration for Bill Clinton in 1993
- Served on the staff of for U.S. Sen. Paul Wellstone (D-Minn.)
- Repeatedly refered to Gov. Jim Gilmore (R-Va.) as "Governor Stupidhead" in my online journal
Ten random things: April 19
Fri, 18:10: Did I hear correctly that tonight's @ 1055triplem #FridayNightFlashback is to 2003? They just did 2003 not even three full months…
Thu, 18:50: If you enjoy clownishly incompetent lawyers getting smacked down by judges, this livetweet thread is a must read.…
Tue, 19:10: Sorry, @ Raising_Canes, if you wanted me to stand in a line that long, you should've arranged for it not to be in the 80s and…